Chemical peels are among the most sought-after services at Oceana Luxe Medspa, and with good reason. Chemical peels are a popular method of rejuvenating and resurfacing the skin. They may treat many issues, from acne and hyperpigmentation to fine lines and wrinkles. A chemical peel can help you attain a more luminous, young complexion and improved skin texture, though the particular benefits will depend on the type of peel you choose. We’ve listed the top ten reasons to get a chemical peel and the outcomes you can anticipate.
*results from VI Peel
1. Acne is improved, and breakouts are reduced or eliminated
Do you struggle with acne? Considering that acne is typically a problem on the skin’s surface, chemical peels can effectively reduce breakouts by clearing out clogged pores and eliminating bacteria. A chemical peel helps to exfoliate the skin resulting in a more dramatic, long-lasting improvement. Lighter peels, typically including salicylic or glycolic acid, are the norm when treating acne.
2. Remove signs of aging by smoothing fine lines and wrinkles
Chemical peels are an effective anti-aging treatment because they peel away the skin’s outermost layer, revealing the healthy, younger skin underneath.
A mild peel may be needed to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles on the skin’s surface. However, if you’re concerned about deep creases or other symptoms of aging, a moderate or deep peel may be your best bet. Stronger peels can eliminate fine lines and wrinkles permanently. Experts at Oceana Luxe Medspa can advise you on whether a superficial, medium, or deep peel will most benefit achieving your desired results.
3. Reduce Pore Size
The appearance of large pores is a frequent skincare issue that can be challenging to remedy. The damaged skin’s outermost layer is removed during a chemical peel procedure. This procedure eliminates bumps and minimizes the appearance of pores. The end effect is skin that is more even in tone and has a more refined texture.
4. Addresses sun damage-induced discoloration
Every day, our skin is damaged by the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Damage from UV rays accumulates over time and usually shows up as premature aging on the face, but you might not notice a difference every time you step outside. Chemical peels can effectively remove damaged skin and diminish the appearance of sun damage. The end effect is smoother, younger-looking skin with fewer wrinkles.
5. Addresses pigmentation issues
Hyperpigmentation, melasma, and discoloration from acne scars and age spots are all effectively treated with chemical peels. Chemical peels balance out skin tone and lighten dark spots by removing the outermost layer of skin, which contains the discolored pigment. Chemical peels aren’t just for the face; they may be used on the hands, neck, and chest to enhance the skin’s appearance.
6. Stimulates the growth of new collagen and skin cells.
The controlled trauma that chemical peels have on the skin cause your body to manufacture new collagen and promote skin cell renewal. Your skin will get stronger and tighter, displaying a radiant health. Chemical peels that are medium to deep are frequently utilized to promote collagen formation.
7. Reduce the appearance of blemishes and new scars on the skin
Scars aren’t necessarily permanent, contrary to popular belief. Mild chemical peels are effective in treating both superficial acne and mild scarring because of their ability to reach deeper layers of skin. However, a deeper peel may be necessary for more severe scarring.
8. Enhances the results your skin care provides you
When the outermost layer of skin on your face is removed with a chemical peel, the skin is more receptive to other skincare treatments. When the top layer of dead skin is removed, all other products in your skincare routine work better, and you may get by with less.
9. Improve the skin’s color, clarity, and suppleness
In particular, chemical peels are well known for their soothing impact on the skin. New skin, shown after a chemical peel, is softer, smoother, and more luminous than the old skin it replaced. These therapeutic properties make your skin look younger and healthier all over.
10. Enjoy a painless non-invasive peel
Since chemical peels are non-invasive, patients typically experience little to no discomfort throughout the procedure and can expect to see positive results quickly. Further, chemical peels are among the most efficient non-invasive treatments available today.
Types Of Chemical Peels We Offer
The layers of aging and sun damage can be removed with a Chemical Peel called ViPeel. Your skin will be visibly brighter and more radiant in as little as seven days. The formula was developed to assist in revitalizing tired skin and protect against further harm.
- Original VI Peel: Anti-aging effects and a boost to your skin’s tone, texture, and clarity. Lifts and firms while evening out skin tone.
- VI Precision Plus: Facial skin is left looking radiant and feeling firmer. Deal with hyperpigmentation, freckles, age spots, actinic keratoses, and melasma that hasn’t responded to conventional treatments.
- VI Precision Plus Purify: This high-tech acne peel does more than only treat aggressive acne; it also lightens scarring. Scarring from acne breakouts and Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation can be lightened using the VI Peel Purify With Precision Plus (PIH).
- VI Peel Body Treatments: The VI Peel Body Treatment is the only medical-grade peel that works on all skin tones and kinds to lighten scars and discoloration, eliminate acne from the body, and soften stretch marks. Increasing cellular turnover and stimulating anti-aging collagen, VI Peel Body Treatments can keep problem areas at bay and reveal smoother, more radiant skin after just one treatment.
This peel is suitable for people with any skin color, texture, or type.
The easiest way to take your skincare routine to the next level is to undergo regular chemical peels. Your skin’s health will improve, and you’ll be able to treat and mend damaged skin. Contact Oceana Luxe Medspa today if you’re interested in discovering more about how our services can help you realize your aesthetic goals.